85 Harriot Avenue
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
From the Desk of Paul Hoelscher:
My purpose in writing today is three-fold. First, as you probably already know, there has been a major spike in the number of positive COVID-19 Delta Varient cases throughout the United States. Unfortunately, we have experience a slight increase in Harrington Park, as well. Harrington Park is still at the lower end of the amount of cases per capita in Bergen County. As a result, I am asking everyone to follow the basic recommendations of our health professionals. They recommend the following:
• Wear a face mask as much as possible
• Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet
• Wash your hands as much as possible
• Avoid large crowds of people
• If you feel ill, stay home and contact your health care provider.
Working together we can stabilize our numbers in the days to come. Your cooperation is essential to our success in battling COVID-19.
Paul A. Hoelscher